- Why did you choose fear mask?
- Because I am often afraid.
- What are you afraid of?
- That somebody will grab me when I walk around.
I chose anger mask because I some time get angry and I want to see my self when I am angry.
The mask helps me to be brave when I am acting.
- Why did you choose mask of sorrow?
- Because I feel sad... because people say bad words to me.
- What do they say?
- That I donâ€™t have parents.
My favorite mask is the fear mask.
It is my favorite because fear is part of my life everyday.
These are some of the things that I fear:
I am afraid when I am not helpful to someone who is in need.
I am afraid when I am not doing the right thing.
I am afraid of hurting someone who does me no wrong.
I FEAR GOD!